Irritations in life
1. When people point at their wrist when asking for the time. I know where my fucking watch is, where yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the fucking bathroom is? No!
2. When you go to a movie and someone saysdid you see that? No I paid five dollars to come to the theater and stare at the fucking floor.
3. When I am waiting for a bus and someone asks me if the bus came yet. My reply is Yeah, but ya know, I just decided to wait around for the next one you freakin knobhead.
4. When people say it’s always the last place you look. Of course it is. Why the fuck would I keep looking if I already found it?
5. When people say life is short. What the fuck? Life is the longest fucking thing anyone ever does.
6. When people spend more time and energy looking for the damn TV remote rather than just getting up off their lazy asses and changing the channel manually. Why do people do this?
Written by Brian Carter
Leave a Comment