You Know You Are Too Serious About Computers…
1) When you add a third modem to your dedicated phone line.
2) When you access Microsoft’s web page every Sunday for brother
3) When that 3Gb hard drive is full.
4) When your desk collapses under the weight of your computer
5) If you have an “online” light installed on your car to tell
you when the engine is running.
6) When you discover that in order to drive your car somewhere,
you do not enter an http:// or ftp:// address.
7) If you put your e-mail address in the upper left-hand corner
8) If you have your e-mail address printed on your stationary.
9) When you insist on seeing the movie “The Net” for the 43rd
10) If you maintain more than 6 e-mail address.
11) If you use more than 20 passwords.
12) If you set up your own web page.
13) If you set up a web page for each of each member of your
family, including the pets.
14) If, instead of a phone number, ask for a person’s e-mail
15) When you find it easier to dial-up the National Weather
Service Weather/your_town/now.html than to simply look out
16) When you start using phrases like: Hungry.must-eat.now@home.
17) If you have a heart attack when you forget to pay your phone
bill and recieve a “pending disconnection of service” notice.
18) When you order ALL of what you buy, including food, online.
19) If your fingers quit moving because you’ve been online for
20) When you find yourself going out with someone you’ve never
met, except through e-mail.
21) When you log-off from a session in you favorite newsgruop
and your log reads: Online time: 56 hours 24 minutes.
Leave a Comment