1. Economists are armed and dangerous: “Watch out for our invisible hands.”
2. Economists can supply it on demand.
3. You can talk about money without every having to make any.
4. Mick Jagger and Arnold Schwarzenegger both studied economics and look how
they turned out.
5. When you are in the unemployment line, at least you will know why you are
6. If you rearrange the letters in “ECONOMICS”, you get “COMIC NOSE”.
7. Although ethics teaches that virtue is its own reward, in economics we get
taught that reward is its own virtue.
8. When you get drunk, you can tell everyone that you are just researching the
law of diminishing marginal utility.
9. When you call 1-900-LUV-ECON and get Kandi Keynes, you will have something
to talk about.