Questions to ponder
* If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
* Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
* If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
* If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren’t people from Holland called Holes?
* Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? OOpps…
* Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
* If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
* Why is it called building when it is already built?
* If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
* If you’re not supposed to drink and drive, then why do bars have parking lots?
* If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
* If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
* If working hours are meant for working, then why are you reading this???
Submitted by sai1ram
Edited by Calamjo