Recent Posts From All Categories
Everyone who ticks him or her off gets a $26,000 phone bill.
Has won the Publisher’s Clearing House Sweepstakes three years running.
When asked for their phone number, they give it in hex.
Seems strangely calm whenever the office LAN goes down.
Somehow gets HBO on their PC at work. Mumbled, “Oh, puh-leeeez!” 295 times
during the movie “The Net.”
Massive 401k contribution made in half-cent increments.
Their video dating profile lists “public-key encryption” among turn-ons.
Instead of the “Welcome” voice on AOL, you overhear, “Good Morning, Mr./Ms.
You hear them murmur, “Let’s see you use that VISA card now, Professor
1. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you are a mile away from him and you have his shoes.
2. A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a workstation….
3. I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
4. If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, “Quit while you’re ahead?”
5. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
6. What hair color do they put on the driver’s licenses of bald men?
7. I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans.
8. I have found at my age, going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of my face.
9. I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older. Then it dawned on me. They were cramming for their finals.
10. Employment application blanks always ask who is to be notified in case of emergency. I think you should write “A very good doctor.”